Media accreditation rules
1. Accreditation of mass media representatives
1.1. The registration application for participation in “Biomedical Innovations for Healthy Longevity” Conference can be filled both by Russian and foreign mass media representatives where:
Russian mass media representatives:
- a mass media organization must be registered with the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communication, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (hereinafter Roscomnadzor);
- a supporting letter on the letterhead of the organization signed by the director of the mass media organization and certified by the seal of the organization (letter form) must be addressed to the Organizing Committee of the Conference.
Foreign mass media representatives:
- mass media representatives permanently working on the territory of the Russian Federation must be accredited at the MFA of the Russian Federation;
- if a foreign mass media representative has no accreditation of the MFA of the Russian Federation, apart from the application on the official website a letter on the letterhead of the organization signed by the director of the mass media organization and certified by the seal of the organization (letter form) must be addressed to the Organizing Committee of the Conference requesting to provide accreditation for the Conference.
2. Procedure of giving accreditation badges to mass media representatives:
Mass media representatives receive accreditation badges provided the registration application has been approved by the Organizing Committee of the Conference.
Accreditation badges may be given only if the following conditions are satisfied:
- availability of a confirmed accreditation in the database of the Conference;
- upon production of the passport (the passport number must coincide with the number stated in the registration questionnaire); and
- for Russian mass media – upon production of the editorial identification certificate or in case of receiving a badge under a power of attorney – an official letter on the letterhead of the mass media organization signed by the director or the person responsible for staff management in the organization certified by the seal of the organization (letter form);
- for foreign mass media accredited with the MFA of the Russian Federation – upon production of the accreditation card of the MFA of the Russian Federation.
The badge is personalized; it is forbidden to transfer it third persons during work at the OIF “Open Innovations” Exhibition. The badge must be worn in a visible place throughout the stay on the grounds.
Any other accreditation cards are invalid for access to the Conference grounds.
If the accreditation badge is lost or stolen, the mass media representative must apply to the Organizing Committee of the Conference. The lost badge will be blocked. On the grounds of the written application stating the causes of the badge loss a duplicate will be given.
3. Denial of accreditation
The Organizing Committee of the Conference has the right to deny accreditation:
- to persons not being mass media representatives;
- to persons that have stated willful false and incorrect information about themselves or their mass media;
- to mass media representatives specializing in publishing specifically advertising, reference information or highly field-specific information not related to the topic of the Conference.
4. Rights and obligations of the mass media representatives accredited for the Conference
4.1. Rules of access to the Conference events
- to use all services specially intended for work of journalists and employees of press services;
- to receive information about official events of the Conference (press releases, business program, lists of participants, catalogs of participants, etc.);
- to work in the Press Center of the Conference during the official events using the infrastructure of the Conference Press Center;
- to participate in press conferences, briefings and other press events.
4.2. Rules of access to the Conference events:
- to check the reliability of the information provided to them;
- to satisfy the requests of the persons providing information for statement of its sources;
- when receiving information from citizens and executives to inform them about audio and video recording, filming and photographing;
- when performing professional activities to produce the editorial identification certificate or another document certifying the journalist’s identity and powers on the first demand;
- not to use one’s professional possibilities to hide information or to falsify publicly significant information, to gather information in favor of a third person or organization not being mass media;
- to suspend (stop) photographing and video recording upon the demand of representatives of the security service of the Conference;
- not to distribute printed materials on the territory of the Conferences without consent of the Organizing Committee of the Conference;
- when using official information and citing participants of the Conference to follow the Mentioning Policy of the Conference, namely: the finished materials must contain a mention of the Conference and the source of the obtained information and electronic mass media must give a reference to the official website of the Conference (http://www.ivaoconf.com). No alterations, amendments or other corruptions of the copied (cited) information may be made.